RESIDENT SCREENING / SELECTION CRITERIA
Sansone Group requires applicants to meet the following criteria in accordance with Federal, state and Local housing laws.
Sansone Group will take verifiable extenuating circumstances into consideration.
- All applicants must be over the age of 18, or a legally emancipated minor capable of entering into a legally binding contract (lease agreement).
- All persons over the age of 18 must complete and submit an application.
- Submit a non-refundable Applicant Screening Fee in the amount of $40.00, per applicant, at the time of application. Application fee may be
submitted in the form of personal check, cashier's check, or money order. Cash is not accepted.
- Submit a Lease Administration Fee of $100.00, per household, at the time of application. This may be submitted in the form of
check, cashier’s check, or money order. Cash is not accepted. If the application is denied for any reason, this fee is fully
refundable. Pending the application is approved, this fee is used to reserve the apartment in your name, and is nonrefundable.
- A Security Deposit in the amount of $400.00 will be paid at the time of move in. This is considered refundable after move out
pending no damages beyond normal wear and tear.
- Demonstrate satisfactory credit as evidenced by credit screening with the maior credit reporting bureaus.
- Rent-to-Income ratio requirement is as follows: Applicant(s) must provide proof of income that is equal to or greater than three
times the base monthly rent.
- Substantial debt, judgments, bankruptcies and collection accounts may reflect negatively on the applicant(s) credit history and
may disqualify the applicant, or result in a higher security deposit.
- Lack of credit history and/or lack of rental history may result in a higher security deposit or denial of application.
The following will disqualify an applicant from obtaining residency, without exception:
- Discovery of any false information provided by the applicant.
- Un-satisfactory record checks for criminal background.
- Applicants or household members that have a required registration of State sex offender, and any felony/misdemeanor due to
any crime of sexual misconduct.
- Negative landlord reference; Prior and or current landlord judgments against the applicant(s), as noted on the credit report or by
landlord reference. This includes any balances due to previous landlords, in which case would have to be satisfied with proof before
application may be resubmitted.
- Any eviction against applicant(s), as noted on the credit report or by landlord reference, within the past 7 years.
- Unsatisfied, delinquent utility accounts such as judgments or collections, as noted on the credit report, which
will prevent the applicant(s) from having utility accounts established in their name as required by the lease agreement. Any and all
utility debt must be satisfied with proof before application may he re-submitted.
We are pet friendly, however certain breed and weight restrictions apply. We do not accept any pets that exceed 40 lbs. Restricted
canine breeds include: American Pit Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Rottweiler,
German Shepard, (Siberian) Husky, Alaskan Malamute, Doberman Pinscher, Chow, Great Dane, Saint Bernard, and Akita. In addition, any mixtures
of the aforementioned breeds are not approved.